I support people to gain or regain a sense of wellbeing and to alleviate symptoms of anxiety, depression, trauma, and burn out. I deliver effective, evidence-based interventions with warmth and compassion. I am a Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist (PGDip University of Dundee) as well as a sex and relationship therapist.
As a sex and relationship therapist I support couples and individuals to repair, improve, and enrich their relationships. I specialise in treating sexual issues, including compulsive sexual behaviour. I have a PGDip in Couple Counselling and a PGDip in Psychosexual Therapy.
Please feel free to reach out, even for an initial chat, to find out more, and to see if we might work well together. It’s never as difficult as you think it’s going to be!
Take the first step to help. Call or Email Healthy Mind Healthy Body Therapeutic Services now - 0141 673 8072
- Membership: British Association for Behavioural & Cognitive Psychotherapies / Full Accredited Member
- Sex Therapy
- Sexual Addiction
- Marital and Premarital
- Developing compassionate relationships.
- Internet Addiction
- Life Transitions
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Relationship Issues
- Sexual Abuse
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Trauma and PTSD
- Women's Issues
I also speak: Spanish
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Clinical Supervision and Qualified Supervisors
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Compassion Focused
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Prolonged Exposure Therapy
Healthy Mind Healthy Body Therapeutic Services