Alongside my private work, I work as a Consultant Clinical Psychologist within a general hospital supporting people with a wide range of difficulties. Within this role I specialize in working with people psychologically with a wide range of health conditions and injuries. I have specialisms in functional neurological and gastrointestinal symptoms, chronic health conditions (respiratory, pain, neurological, diabetes), adjustments to life changing health conditions or injuries aswell as managing anxiety, depression, ptsd and a range of other mental health conditions.
I have worked within a variety of settings in the NHS since qualifying as a Clinical Psychologist in 2009. As a result I have extensive experience of delivering psychological therapy for a wide range of problems.
I am approachable, warm and down-to-earth. I understand that taking that first step to get help is hard but believe firmly that with the right support everyone can get back on track. I recognize that everyone is unique and so need a thoughtful, tailored approach to get the most from therapy.
- Session Fee: £120 per session
Pay By: Bank transfer
Accepted Insurance Plans
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 13 Years
- Membership: Health & Care Professions Council / Clinical Psychologist
- Training: Doctorate in Clinical Psychology / 2009
I am a Consultant Clinical Psychologist with over 13 years experience of working with adults in the NHS.
- Certificate: Bristol University / Postgraduate Certificate in Clinical Neuropsychology / 2017
- Membership: EMDR Association / 2022
- Trauma and PTSD
- Chronic Illness
- Chronic Pain
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Self Esteem
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Weight Loss
- Elderly Persons Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Compassion Focused
- Trauma Focused
Dr Hannah Osborne