The demands of everyday life can be difficult to deal with for all of us at times. Talking about your psychological health with someone who is comfortable and familiar with such issues, who can listen without judgement and who is trained to help you overcome such difficulties, may be a helpful step forward. As a registered psychologist, I am trained to help people with their psychological health using a range of approaches to treatment. I often use a Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) approach to treatment, as it is an evidenced based approach that is well supported by research as being effective with a wide range of concerns.
I can offer you the opportunity to discuss the difficulties you face in a safe, non-judgemental and confidential space, working closely with you to help manage and overcome the negative impact it has on your daily life, so that you may slowly reclaim a healthier and happier future.
We all experience anxiety, low-mood or unwelcome thoughts or images at times. However, when such things start to interfere with our daily lives on a regular basis; or consume significant amounts of our time and energy; or stop us from enjoying life as we would hope to, or leave us feeling stuck, it is time to consider getting help to overcome them.
Take the first step to help. Call or Email Guy Suter | Psychologist (Chartered, HCPC) now - 01342 659956
- Years in Practice: 8 Years
- Membership: Health & Care Professions Council / Counselling Psychologist
- Training: University degrees and internships in applied psychology (7 years of training) / 1994
As expected of HCPC registered psychologists, I regularly attend continued professional development training and receive peer supervision.
- Membership: British Psychological Society / Chartered Member
- Degree: University of Natal (Durban) / Masters (Psychology) cum laude / 1992
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Trauma and PTSD
- Coping Skills
- Peer Relationships
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Sleep or Insomnia
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Rational Emotive Behaviour (REBT)
- Transactional Analysis
Guy Suter | Psychologist (Chartered, HCPC)