Wondering what to do, unsure what or who can help. And how? Whatever is troubling you, whatever is getting you down you don't have to struggle alone. Talking to someone outside your circle of family, friends or even colleagues at work can be the start of a new path. A path where you can discover how you got to this place in your life. And perhaps more importantly what it is you are seeking.
I tend to work from a psychodynamic/psychoanalytic framework where your early experiences in growing up can be understood and seen through the influences they bring to bear on your current motivations and relationships. My Jungian training broadens and deepens that base bringing in links between psyche and soma and imagery from dreams, myth and fairy tales.
I see people at least once a week for 50 minute sessions; more intensely if needed. If you feel something in the above resonates for you, perhaps you would like to arrange an initial appointment where you can tell me more about your concerns and we can get a sense of one another and whether there is a good enough fit for us to work together.
- Cost per Session: £51
Pay By: Cash, Cheque
- Years in Practice: 22 Years
- Membership: UK Council for Psychotherapy / Member
- Training: West Midlands Institute for Psychotherapy (Jungian section) / 2015
Please see my website www.psychotherapybath.net for more details about my practice, experience and qualifications.
- Degree: Wessex Counselling Psychotherapy / Agency Diploma in Counselling / 1999
- Membership: British Association for Counselling and Psycotherapy / Member / 1999
- Domestic Abuse
- Emotional Disturbance
- Family Conflict
- Life Transitions
- Marital and Premarital
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Sexual Abuse
- Trauma and PTSD
- Women's Issues
- Elders (65+)
- Body Positivity
- Open Relationships Non-Monogamy
- Racial Justice Allied
- Sex Worker Allied
- Single Mother
- Vegan Allied
Types of Therapy
- Clinical Supervision and Qualified Supervisors