Fiona Eaton Counselling is not currently accepting new clients.
As a qualified counsellor I can offer both Integrative (£50) and Psychosexual Therapy (£40) to individuals as I am currently a student of this modality. I believe that there is a journey of self discovery in the therapeutic relationship. This can involve short or long term work. I work with clients who are committed to the process of engaging in a well suited relationship where deeper levels of work can happen. This supports the processing of life's past and present difficulties bringing a general sense of deeper fulfilment. For more information and a sense of how I work please visit my website
I offer a safe, confidential space where we can together uncover those things that are underlying issues. This can feel scary but massively rewarding. A gentle pace of self discovery can help a client to find their own unique answers to their own behaviors and thought patterns that can cause such difficulty.
I am happy to walk alongside you in this difficult inner journey at a pace that is right for you. having done several years of work on my own innerworld I understand myself so much better and look forward to supporting you in discovering and understanding yours.
- Session Fee: £50 per session
Pay By: Bank transfer, Cash
- Years in Practice: 4 Years
- Membership: British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy / Individual Member
- Training: Integrative and Psychosexual / 2020
Qualified as an Integrative Counsellor, online Diplomas in mindfulness and CBT, currently studying for a Diploma in Clinical Sexology.
- Diploma: New Skills Academy / Cognitive Behavioural Therapy / 2020
- Certificate: Counselling Tutor / Advanced Certificate in Online and Telephone Counselling / 2021
- Sexual Abuse
- Sex Therapy
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- School Issues
- Sexual functioning difficulties
- Sleep or Insomnia
- University students
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Creative Therapy
- Inner Child
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
Fiona Eaton Counselling