EvelynCounselling is not currently accepting new clients.
Is life currently getting too much? If you are struggling with depression, anxiety, unresolved grief or trauma, I believe that I will be able to help you. Together we can work to achieve your goals on finding closure to whatever issues you may be currently facing.
I offer a warm therapeutic approach to help you achieve closure from your problems. I am Person-Centred trained but I can incorporate CBT and solution focused approach if required. I have a back ground in Criminology which offers further client diversity and experience. I am currently undertaking my doctorate in Counselling and psychological trauma.
I here that for you right now the world is bleak, but I promise I will work with you to help find closure on your current turmoil. We can work together is a positive therapeutic relationship and make your future brighter.
- Cost per Session: £35 - £40
Pay By: Bank transfer, Cash
- Membership: British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy / Registered Member
- Training: MAin Clinical Counselling / 2019
I am a person centred therapist currently undertaking a doctorate. My interest is in trauma and bullying, but I am diverse in clientele.
- Degree: University of Chester / Masters in Clinical Counselling / 2018
- Degree: University of Chester / Counselling Skills with Criminology / 2015
- Trauma and PTSD
- Anger Management
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Domestic Abuse
- Domestic Violence
- Family Conflict
- Men's Issues
- Narcissistic Personality (NPD)
- Relationship Issues
- School Issues
- Self Esteem
- Sexual Abuse
- Thinking Disorders
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)