Euxton Counselling Service
Euxton counseling service offers all clients a safe confidential environment to discuss any current issues, from mental health concerns to day to day problems. Thank you for considering me in your search for a therapist. I am a qualified BACP (British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy) and BABCP (British Assosiation for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies) registered Counsellor and Psychotherapist, and work to a strict code of ethics. I offer both long term and short term (6-12 sessions) therapy, dealing with individuals, couples and families, based in Buckshaw Village near Chorley.
* Anxiety/Stress* Depression* Bereavement* All forms of Abuse*Trauma *Relationship issues* Drug Abuse* Alcoholism* Baby an Birth issues* Food Addiction/ Eating Disorders* Family issues* Sexually issues* Suicidal thoughts* Anger Management* Phobias* OCD* Workplace Issues* Sadness* PTSD* Loneliness* Diagnosis* LGBTQ* Gender Issues* Self Harm*
We can all find ourselves going through tough times, something unexpected happens and you find yourself struggling to cope, or suffering everyday from anxiety or depression. If you fell and cut your leg and couldn’t stop the bleeding, would you go to hospital? If you can’t shake the difficult times you're going through, this deserves the same attention.
- Membership: British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy - Registered Member
- Training: Southport college
- Cost per Session: Up to £30
Pay By: Bank transfer, Cash, Paypal
- Toddlers / Preschoolers (0 to 6)
- Children (6 to 10)
- Preteens / Tweens (11 to 13)
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Online Counselling