Child psychologists in South Croydon, ENG provide mental health therapy to children and are experts in child development
Every comprehensive review of therapy with children shows that all credible approaches, when performed by a competent mental health clinician, produce almost the same results. About half of all kids will get better. Of those that improve, 80% will show progress in a relatively short time, while the remaining 20% will need longer-term support.
The best child therapists in South Croydon build great relationships with the child and the parent. They also see the child's strengths and are open to hearing the child's possible solutions to the challenges the child faces. Finally, a good therapist appreciates the child's culture and is sensitive to the values of the child's community.