Are you struggling with anxiety or low mood? Are you having difficult and intrusive thoughts that are interfering with your day to day life and making it hard for you to focus or enjoy things? Have you been through a traumatic experience that is impacting on your life in the here and now that you are struggling to process? I would love to be able to support you to get back to feeling like yourself and the things that are important to you.
I offer Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and EMDR depending on what you are currently struggling with, both of these approaches are evidenced based treatments. CBT is effective in helping to overcome a range of difficulties including feeling low in mood or anxious and EMDR is used to resolve distressing or traumatic memories.
I understand that feeling low and anxious can feel like an overwhelming and really difficult place to be, but you do not need to struggle with these feelings on your own, I would love to be able to support you to get back to feeling like yourself.
- Cost per Session: Up to £80
Pay By: Bank transfer, Cash
Accepted Insurance Plans
- AXA PPP
- Nuffield Health
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 5 Years
- Membership: British Association for Behavioural & Cognitive Psychotherapies / Full Accredited Member
- Training: Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapies / 2020
I have 8 years experience in adult mental health, practicing as a social worker prior to undertaking my CBT training.
- Certificate: EMDR Masterclass / EMDR
- Degree: Manchester Metropolitan University / Social Work Masters / 2014
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Trauma and PTSD
- Mood Disorders
- Elders (65+)
- Armed Forces
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)