You may have a specific mental health diagnosis, or you may currently be experiencing increased stress in your life and think that seeing a professional psychologist would help. I am an experienced Chartered Clinical Psychologist providing therapy for mental health difficulties including anxiety, depression, low self-esteem, stress and burnout. I currently work for the NHS as a Senior Clinical Psychologist as well as working in private practice. I completed a doctorate in Clinical Psychology at the University of Oxford in 2011 and I am registered with the Health and Care Professions Council and the British Psychological Society.
I am qualified to provide therapy for a range of psychological difficulties using therapeutic models including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Compassion Focused Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy and mindfulness-based interventions I also provide specialist therapy interventions for post covid syndrome (long covid) and neurological conditions.
I am currently offering online video sessions due to the coronavirus outbreak. If you would like to have a chat about how I might be able to help you, please feel free to call or email and we can arrange our first session. If you feel comfortable we can then plan to meet weekly or fortnightly for a course of therapy.
- Cost per Session: £100
Pay By: Bank transfer, Cash
Accepted Insurance Plans
- AXA PPP
- Cigna and Evernorth
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 14 Years
- Membership: Health & Care Professions Council / Clinical Psychologist
- Training: Doctorate in Clinical Psychology / 2011
- Degree: University of Glasgow / Postgraduate diploma in clinical neuropsychology / 2016
- Membership: British Psychological Society / Chartered Member / 2005
- Mood Disorders
- Education and Learning Disabilities
- Post Covid Syndrome (long covid)
- Progressive Neurological Conditions
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Compassion Focused
- Family / Marital
- Motivational Interviewing
- Positive Psychology
- Psychological Testing and Evaluation
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
Dr Verity Lawrence