Dr Karen Williams
Psychologist, HCPC - Clin. Psych.
Hello, I'm Karen. I'm here to help if you are finding life tough at the moment. Perhaps life just feels like an uphill struggle? Things feel difficult cope with? Maybe you feel stuck? Through sharing your worries and concerns with me, we can work together to make sense of your difficulties and to consider what needs to change to make a difference in your life. I would like to help you make the changes that allow you to live a life that matters to you. I offer a compassionate, confidential and non-judgemental service via webcam, instant messaging and email that respects your individual needs and choices.
My aim is to help you to make changes that make a difference to your life. I can help you handle those painful and unpleasant thoughts and feelings, and working together we can consider what steps you can take to start enjoying life more.
I always tailor my approach to your individual needs and preferences, drawing on different models of therapy as appropriate. I have experienced the positive impact of many of the therapeutic techniques I use first-hand and I believe that if we can change how we relate to our problems and ourselves, our lives can change for the better.
- Membership: Health & Care Professions Council - Clinical Psychologist
- Training: Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
- Cost per Session: £50 - £70
Pay By: Paypal
Accepted Insurance Plans
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Membership: British Psychological Society - Chartered Member
- Membership: Association for Counselling and Therapy Online - Professional member - 2018
- Chronic Pain
- Eating Disorders
- Chronic Illness
- Coping Skills
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Women's Issues
- Mood Disorders
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Compassion Focused
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
- Online Counselling