I understand that sometimes it’s not easy and things aren’t always how we would like them to be, but simply talking to someone can bring relief and be the first step towards positive change. I am committed to providing you with support, free of judgement and full of empathy for every stage of your journey. As a qualified counsellor I am enthusiastic about humanistic approaches. I embrace the idea that we have wisdom and capabilities to overcome hardships and live a more fulfilling life, given the right support and environment.
I offer Person-Centred Counselling in a supportive, safe, friendly and therapeutic space, where you are welcome to explore anything that is important to you with confidentiality. I work in a person led way, which means that my focus is on you and your needs, working at a pace that suits you.
I believe that counselling can be helpful in a variety of situations. I personally value therapy for its empowering influence as it's focusing on you as a whole, including any aspect of your life that makes you unique. Please feel free to contact me to arrange a free initial appointment and after it you can decide if you want to work with me.
- Years in Practice: 5 Years
- Membership: British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy / Registered Member
- Training: Diploma in Counselling / 2019
- Degree: University of Gdansk - Poland / Psychology Master's degree / 2010
- Certificate: Gestalt Psychotherapy Course at Training and Psychological Education Institute in Krakow / Group Facilitator Trainer / 2008
- Relationship Issues
- Coping Skills
- Family Conflict
- Life Coaching
- Life Transitions
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Peer Relationships
- Self Esteem
I also speak: Polish
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy