I work with what each client brings in a unique and individual way focusing on the therapeutic relationship as the vehicle for change. Being curious about human behaviour has resulted in my career in psychology. I have particular interest and expertise in helping individuals deal with change, anxiety, depression, eating disorders and body image challenges. I also offer clinical supervision to qualified and in training psychological therapists.
I have been in private practice in Berkshire for the past nine years. I am committed to providing therapy in a safe, confidential and non-judgemental environment. I a Chartered Counselling Psychologist, Psychotherapist and Clinical Supervisor registered and accredited by the BPS and HCPC. I am registered with AXA PPP, AVIVA, Vitality Health, AETNA.
Something in your life has motivated you to seek therapy, it may be work, relationship or physical health-related. Whatever the reason, the daunting prospect of therapy for most people tends to be finding and meeting a therapist for the first time.
- Cost per Session: £100
Pay By: Bank transfer
Accepted Insurance Plans
- AXA PPP
I can invoice your insurance company directly provided you have given me your membership and authorisation no. prior to your first session.
Email me or call 01635 016010 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 12 Years
- Membership: British Psychological Society / Chartered Member
- Training: Doctorate in Counselling Psychology and Psychotherapy / 2018
I am a qualified Clinical Supervisor accredited by the BPS.
- Degree: Metanoia Insitute / Clinical Diploma in Integrative Psychotherapy / 2017
- Degree: Metanoia Institute / Clinical Diploma in Integrative Psychodynamic Counselling / 2013
- Self Esteem
- Trauma and PTSD
- Anger Management
- Body image and body dysmorphia
- Chronic Illness
- Chronic Pain
- Eating Disorders
- Emotional Disturbance
- I also offer clinical supervision
- Mood Disorders
- Elders (65+)
- Non-Binary Allied
- Transgender Allied
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Dialectical Behaviour (DBT)
- Trauma Focused