Whatever your reason for seeking counselling; abuse, anxiety, overthinking, self-esteem, work or relationship issues, to name but a few, you're probably looking for something to change. Counselling offers you a different kind of relationship, one where you can open up, explore and reassess current or historic issues which may be holding you back. With greater understanding comes greater resilience and self-empowerment, which can enable you to make the changes you want in order to enjoy your life more fully. That life can be hard is a fact. That we have to face challenging times alone is not. Get in touch and start that change!
I mainly work online, so that I can offer a financially inclusive system. You choose what to pay with suggested rates of £20 to £45 for individuals and £35 to £60 for couples, per 50 min session of counselling or supervision. If you're not sure that counselling is for you, please get in touch for a chat before you decide. There's no cost and no obligation!
You decide where to start and what to talk about in therapy. There's no judgement, diagnosis or advice. Just a safe, confidential relationship where there's time and space to work through whatever is bothering you. I'll help you unravel what arises and find your way forward to where you want to be. Drop me an email and let's talk about it!
- Cost per Session: £20 - £60
Pay By: Bank transfer, Paypal
- Years in Practice: 11 Years
- Membership: British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy / Registered Member
- Training: Pgdip in Person-centred Counselling / 2014
- Certificate: OLT / Cert in Online Counselling / 2018
- Certificate: COSCA / Cert in Counselling Supervision / 2018
- Relationship Issues
- Anger Management
- Coping Skills
- Domestic Abuse
- Life Transitions
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Self Esteem
- Sleep or Insomnia
I also speak: Italian
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Clinical Supervision and Qualified Supervisors
- Family / Marital
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)