For the past 15 years I have offered clients a therapeutic approach that has helped them develop an inner compass; a resource with which to find themselves when they were lost, a means of navigating rough waters and an anchor in the storm. It is an approach that enables the letting go of unhelpful learning and habits such as self-criticism, guilt, fear and shame; promoting the acceptance of self and other.
My way of working focuses on helping clients to be more aware of their "Process"; their way of being in the world day to day. Secular Buddhism, especially compassion & mindfulness is helpful in encouraging acceptance & self valuing, whilst an understand of the clinical application of Internal Family System provides a powerful way of healing inner conflicts.
- Cost per Session: £30 - £45
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: Bank transfer
I am happy for my clients to decide what they can afford to pay from my sliding scale of charges.
Email me or call 01695 317301 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 16 Years
- Membership: British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy / Accredited Member
- Training: Classical Person Centred; Experiential; secular buddhism & the clinical application of IFS.
- Certificate: Leeds Metropolitan University / Executive & Business Coaching
- Emotional Disturbance
- Alcohol Use
- Career Guidance
- Life Coaching
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Trauma and PTSD
Types of Therapy
- Informed by secular buddhist practice... Zazen
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)