Do you suffer with anxiety, panic, stress, depression, sleep, or self-esteem? You don’t have to feel the way you do. I can help you to understand why you’re suffering and help you to overcome your difficulties. I am a Counsellor, Talking Therapist and Hypnotherapist who is trained in many different approaches for conducting therapy.
Your sessions can take in person at my consulting rooms in Westhoughton, Bolton or online. Sessions can also take place outside using Walk & Talk therapy – The choice is yours. I have sessions available during the daytime and evenings.
The help you need is available with me at Talking Steps Therapy. If you would like to improve your situation, get in touch to find out how I can help. I look forward to working with you.
Call or Email David DuBois for a free 15 minute consultation now - 01942 559897
- Session Fee: £60 per session
- Couples Session Fee: £60 per session
Pay By: Bank transfer, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Health Shield
- Westfield Health
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Membership: UK Council for Psychotherapy / Trainee
DCHP(NC) Diploma in Hypno-Psychotherapeutic Counselling with distinction. CHP(NC) Certificate in Hypnosis and Psychotherapy with distinction
- Certificate: National College of Hypnosis and Psychotherapy / Online Therapy / 2021
- Diploma: National College of Hypnosis and Psychotherapy / Hypno-Psychotherapeutic Counselling / 2022
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Behavioural Issues
- Chronic Illness
- Chronic Pain
- Coping Skills
- Life Coaching
- Life Transitions
- Peer Relationships
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Family Systems
- Motivational Interviewing
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
- Transactional Analysis
Last Modified: 18 Jan 2023