Welcome to Heart and Soul Counselling, my name is Colm McIlfatrick. As an integrative counsellor, I combine several therapeutic techniques to suit your individual needs. Do you have low self-esteem? Are you feeling anxious, or experiencing low mood? Would you like to learn new ways of coping, helping you cultivate a positive outlook, achieve, and maintain better mental health? As an Accredited Member of the National Counselling Society, I aim to work with you in a non-judgemental way, respecting your personal opinions. Together we will regularly review our work, to ensure you are getting your needs met from the therapy.
What may seem like a minor issue to one person could be a major obstacle for another, talking things over in a safe, confidential setting, can help to build new perspectives.
- Years in Practice: 2 Years
- Membership: National Counselling Society / Accredited Registrant
- Training: Certificate in on-line and telephone counselling / 2020
I have completed training in Mental Health First Aid Northern Ireland / Applied Suicide Intervention Skills.
- Certificate: Counselling Tutor / Certificate in Online and Telephone Counselling / 2020
- Domestic Abuse
- Domestic Violence
- Relationship Issues
Ethnicity: Asian and Black British
- Elders (65+)
- Open Relationships Non-Monogamy
- Single Mother
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Transactional Analysis
Colm Joseph Mcilfatrick