Hello, I am Clinton Raminhos. You might be looking for a therapist because of a specific issue, struggling with difficult emotions, feeling overwhelmed, or just not feeling right. Talking with a therapist in an accepting, thoughtful and confidential setting can help you become more at ease in yourself and your relationships. I will be present and support you as we work together on what brings you to therapy at this time in your life.
Individual counselling offers you a unique space to focus entirely on yourself, to reflect on and gain insight into your experiences (past or present). Together we will work to make meaning and understand the root cause of what is troubling you and how this impacts your life, relationships, thoughts and feelings in the here and now.
Couple / intimate partner counselling offers a space to explore difficulties experienced within your partnership. Our work would be focused on your relationship, although the partners should expect self-exploration as we learn how you relate to each other. Some issues include a breakdown in communication, lack of engagement or seeking improved intimacy.
- Session Fee: £70 per session
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: Bank transfer, Cash
- Years in Practice: 10 Years
- Membership: British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy / Registered Member
- Training: Clinical PgDip in TA Psychotherapeutic Counselling
- Degree: Middlesex University / Post Graduate Diploma Transactional Analysis Studies / 2016
- Self Esteem
- Anger Management
- Behavioural Issues
- Coping Skills
- Internalised critical messages.
- Life Transitions
- Men's Issues
- Relationship Issues
- The emotional impact of dyslexia
- Trauma and PTSD
- Elders (65+)
- Gay Allied
- Non-Binary Allied
- Open Relationships Non-Monogamy
- Queer Allied
Types of Therapy
- Transactional Analysis