Listening empathically and without judgement will be at the heart of what I offer during our sessions together. No matter what feelings or circumstances have brought you to therapy, I can offer you a calm and safe space where I will encourage, guide and work with you to let go of the unhelpful ways of being that may be holding you back. I can provide short term counselling if you have a specific issue in mind. This may be right for you if a recent event, such as a job loss or bereavement is troubling you. I also work with longer term clients at a deeper level, exploring long standing issues or repressed feelings.
The main basis of my approach will be person centred - I see us as equals, you are the expert on yourself and through working together, we can explore and understand your feelings and experiences, and how you have arrived where you are today. I may also suggest other types of therapy, such as CBT or dreamwork, that may work for you as an individual.
Most importantly, I want to support you in being who you want to be, allowing you to embrace your authentic self and live your life with healthy ways of dealing with the myriad of emotions that we all experience at some point. Please feel free to get in touch to discuss this with me if this is something you'd like to explore more.
- Session Fee: £50 per session
Pay By: Bank transfer, Cash, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 16 Years
- Membership: British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy / Registered Member
- Training: Integrative Child and Adolescent Counselling and Psychotherapy / 2010
- Certificate: Terapia / Counselling Skills and Theoretical Perspectives in Psychotherapy / 2005
- Degree: The Tavistock Institute / Psychoanalytic Observational Studies / 2003
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy