I use an integrative style of counselling that enables a more personalised approach for you as a client. Counselling sessions are client led, in that anything that is concerning you can be discussed, including things past or present, major or seemingly minor issues...anything that is causing concern. I care passionately that every individual understands their value, significance and potential, no matter what their past has held, or the nature of present difficulties.
I have supported clients through issues of anxiety, bereavement, stress, trauma, low self-confidence and esteem, assertiveness, depression, OCD, lack of fulfilment or motivation, emotional difficulties, life-transitions, different types of loss, repeating patterns of behaviour and work-related difficulties.
The counselling sessions provide a safe, non-judgemental and empathic space for you to share your story at a depth and pace that you will be in control of. Together we can explore and clarify just how and why you are feeling the way you are. We can begin to gain a new perspective on your situation and together consider any practical implications that arise.
- Cost per Session: £35 - £40
Pay By: Bank transfer, Cash, Cheque, Paypal
- Years in Practice: 2 Years
- Membership: Association of Christian Counsellors / Registered Counsellor
- Training: Additional to Diploma, training for anxiety, bereavement, OCD, Creative approaches, Walk & Talk Ther / 2020
- Certificate: Counselling Tutor / Certificate in Online and Telephone Counselling / 2020
- Self Esteem
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Coping Skills
- Education and Learning Disabilities
- Life Transitions
- Women's Issues
- Mood Disorders
- Thinking Disorders
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Christian Counselling
- Creative Therapy