I have over 10 years experience working with adults and teenagers (14+) managing stress, anxiety disorders, depression, and chronic health problems.
I specialise in working with teens and young adults. I work in an integrative approach and most often incorporate CBT techniques in practice. I offer long term and short term therapy. I also offer shorter-term therapy/education in healthy coping skill building, including guidance in deep breathing and progressive muscle relaxation.
I hope if you are reading this, you will reach out for support for yourself or your loved one. I went into the field of counselling with the idea that no one should ever feel alone in their problems or concerns. I am happy to be a support to you and provide you with a safe environment to explore issues at hand.
“I specialise in working with teens and young adults managing stress, anxiety, depression and chronic health problems. ”
- Session Fee: £60 per session
Pay By: Bank transfer, Cash, Mastercard, Visa
- Years in Practice: 13 Years
- Membership: British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy / Registered Member
- Training: Master of Arts, Mental Health Counselling / 2012
- Degree: Quinnipiac University (Connecticut, USA) / Bachelor of Arts / 2008
- Chronic Illness
- Chronic Pain
- Coping Skills
- Peer Relationships
- Relationship Issues
- School Issues
- Self Esteem
- Women's Issues
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)