Hello and welcome to my profile. I specialise in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) delivering evidenced based treatments to help you to build confidence, success, and happiness by addressing unhelpful thought patterns and behaviours to achieve your personal goals.
I help people with a range of difficulties, from depression and anxiety, low self esteem, difficult relationships & stress within the workplace. Along with CBT I am trained in person centred counselling skills, hypnotherapy, compassion based therapy, and mindfulness. I am a member of the British Association for Behavioural & Cognitive Psychotherapist (BABCP)
I appreciate that reaching out for support when struggling can be difficult. My aim is to create a supportive environment to help put you at ease to take positive steps to improve your wellbeing. If you are looking for support, please get in touch, you can email me to arrange a free consultation.
- Cost per Session: £50 - £70
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: Bank transfer, Paypal
- Years in Practice: 6 Years
- Membership: British Association for Behavioural & Cognitive Psychotherapies / Member
- Training: Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy / 2019
After completing my Bsc Psychology with Counselling Skills degree, I completed my masters degree in Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy.
- Degree: University of Chester / Psychology with Counselling Skills / 2005
- Degree: University of Salford / Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy / 2019
- Coping Skills
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Peer Relationships
- School Issues
- Self Esteem
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Suicidal Ideation
- Women's Issues
- Mood Disorders
- Thinking Disorders
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)