Carole Gallagher is not currently accepting new clients.
Do you feel as if you are sometimes standing in a fog and can't see a way forward? Perhaps you have been pretending everything is fine, putting a front on things. But deep down, you know that you are unhappy right now. Whether the cause of your unhappiness is the past, present or something you fear in the future, I can offer you help with a wide range of problems using a variety of different techniques.
I aim to work with you in a respectful and kind manner, where you will have a space to talk things through and seek answers with an unbiased, fully qualified professional person. Speaking with someone neutral, yet encouraging can free us to think more clearly and feel more confident to find a better way forward for ourselves.
If you know that you don't want keep feeling and thinking how you do right now, and you have decided to speak to someone to see how your life can be different, you have already taken a positive step to changing things. If you are ready to take the next step by reaching out to me, I will look forward to hearing from you.
- Years in Practice: 16 Years
- Membership: British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy / Accredited Member
- Training: Transactional Analysis / 2016
- Certificate: United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP) / Registered Member / 2016
- Certificate: British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) / Accredited Member / 2015
- Coping Skills
- Behavioural Issues
- Betrayals and affairs, health adjustment diagnosis
- COVID and lockdown related stress, uncertainty
- Chronic Illness
- Emotional Disturbance
- Life Transitions
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Peer Relationships
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Positive Psychology
- Transactional Analysis