Hi, I am Alisha and I have been an Accredited Qualified Psychotherapist for the last 12 years, I am also a Counselling Psychologist in training. I have worked in mental health services for the last 16 years. Are you experiencing depression, anxiety, stress, or just a general sense of feeling bombarded by life's stressors. Are you feeling as though you may need to make sense and explore past or current life events that are having an impact.
As an experienced integrative psychotherapist, working from a range of therapeutic modalities, including CBT, EMDR and Humanism I have worked with a number of different mental health problems including OCD, PTSD, trauma and depression. I offer both short-term and long-term therapy online and telephone.
It can be daunting reaching out for therapy for the first time, please get in contact either by email or telephone for a consultation to discuss further.
- Session Fee: £80 per session
Pay By: Bank transfer
- Years in Practice: 13 Years
- Membership: British Association for Behavioural & Cognitive Psychotherapies / Full Accredited Member
- Training: Qualified CBT Psychotherapist for 12 years and I am a Counselling Psychologist in training. / 2010
- Trauma and PTSD
- Coping Skills
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Racial Identity
- Self Esteem
Types of Therapy
- Clinical Supervision and Qualified Supervisors
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Compassion Focused
- Culturally Sensitive
- Exposure Response Prevention (ERP)
- Trauma Focused