Are you feeling a bit overwhelmed at the moment? Or just not feeling your "usual self"? Is your mood low most of the time and you're just not sure how to overcome it? Is your self-esteem at an all time low? Are you aware that some of your behaviors are not helpful and you are looking to change? If so, then i would love to help.
I offer one to one sessions based on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) techniques. Each session is structured, tool based and goal orientated, which will center around working through your main concerns and getting you on your way to reaching your goals. CBT tools will be provided so even after therapy has ended, you are able to help yourself in future.
If you think this is a form of therapy that may help then please get in touch we can discuss further.
“If you're looking for CBT and would like to discuss further, then please drop me a message and i'll get back to you to arrange. ”
- Session Fee: £40 per session
Pay By: Bank transfer
- Years in Practice: 2 Years
- Membership: British Association for Behavioural & Cognitive Psychotherapies / membership
- Training: I studied Cognitive Behavioral Therapy at the Centre of Therapy in Glasgow, / 2020
I am a CBT therapist and nurse. I began my career in nursing but decided to branch out into mental health so to help a wide range of people.
- Diploma: University of Hertfordshire / DipHEinNursing / 2007
- Membership: nursing and midwifery council / member / 2007
- Coping Skills
- Anger Management
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Peer Relationships
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Self Esteem
- Sleep or Insomnia
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)