Are you a busy, driven individual who wants to be happier but you sense you're currently: on a downward spiral, not understanding or expressing your emotions, emotionally eating and drinking, feeling lost or demotivated at work, arguing with loved ones? It's OK, these things can be changed. I work with clients to increase their happiness, motivation & peace-of-mind and improve relationships, decision making and sleep.
I apply and utilise principles used by top athletes, to help busy, driven individuals manage and capitalize on emotional experiences. I can support you to access, assess and alter previously troublesome thought patterns and emotional experiences so you can express yourself effectively and feel happier day-to-day.
At present, I'm conducting therapy online. This may change in the coming months in line with guidance. To get to work right away, send me a message to book in for a free, initial 15-minute consultation when we can explore your current situation. We’ll identify the best next steps for improving your happiness, and developing long term mental resilience.
- Cost per Session: £67+
- Years in Practice: 12 Years
- Membership: British Psychological Society / Graduate Member
- Training: Psychology / 2008
- Membership: British Psychological Society / Graduate / 2008
- Degree: Loughborough University / MSc. Sport and Exercise Psychology / 2016
- Anger Management
- Men's Issues
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Compassion Focused
- Emotionally Focused
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Positive Psychology
- Psychological Testing and Evaluation