Do you wonder if you have ADHD, Autism/ASD or Tics/Tourettes, want a diagnosis or need support coping with these conditions? Or maybe you have a mental or physical health problem that means you're struggling with anxiety, low self-esteem, perfectionism, PTSD, general anxiety or OCD. Whichever it is, I will help you to feel better and meet your goals in the context of a safe and caring space. As a highly experienced and qualified psychologist and CBT therapist I have the right skills to help you to feel less overwhelmed, enjoy life more and achieve greater wellbeing.
Diagnosis: I offer diagnostic assessments for adults with ADHD, Tourette's/Tics, and in conjunction with a colleague, Autism/ASD diagnosis (adults & children). Therapy: Using CBT, I help adults with ADHD, tics, anxiety, mood problems and physical health conditions. My approach is practical, strutured and goal-orientated.
With warmth and compassion I will gently help you to approach life in a more hopeful, confident and positive way. Whatever your problem, I will be at your side supporting you using techniques from proven therapies like CBT, compassion-focused therapy, mindfulness and acceptance and commitment therapy.
- Cost per Session: £120 - £180
Pay By: Bank transfer, Mastercard, Visa, Wire
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Global Benefits
- BUPA International
For clients with health insurance we can discuss your preferred way of organising payment via your health insurance policy.
Email me or call 01903 947001 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 13 Years
- Membership: Health & Care Professions Council / Clinical Psychologist
- Training: Clinical Psychologist / 2009
I am an accredited CBT Therapist with the British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (member number 100817)
- Diploma: Canterbury Christ Church University / Cognitive Behavioural Therapy / 2010
- Certificate: Sussex Mindfulness Centre / Foundation Training Programme in Mindfulness-Based Approaches (MBCT/MBSR) / 2021
"I would recommend Dr. Moulton- Perkins highly as a clinician specialising in online cognitive behavioural therapy and supervision. She has particular expertise in Tourettes and other neurobehavioural conditions and is also a mindfulness practitioner."
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Chronic Illness
- Chronic Pain
- Developmental Disorders
- Emotional Disturbance
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Sexual Abuse
- Testing and Evaluation
- Tourettes/Tic Disorders
- Trauma and PTSD
- Women's Issues
- physical health problems
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Thinking Disorders
- Vegan Allied
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Clinical Supervision and Qualified Supervisors
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Compassion Focused
- Exposure Response Prevention (ERP)
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Prolonged Exposure Therapy
- Psychological Testing and Evaluation
- Trauma Focused
Dr Alesia Moulton-Perkins