I was exposed to black mold due to faulty a.c. Unit air testing showed my air quality was poisoned due to several toxic mold, remediation required safer gear and full face respirator equipment which I was not provided while I worked and cleaned my workspace. I was just diagnosed with Cirs, and workman comp still denying my claim, I suffered with heart failure, heart attack, arrhythmia, tachycardia, kidney carcinoma, I struggle with anxiety fatigue, brain fog it impacts my daily living and have been terminated as a ranger for not being fit to be a ranger. I have been poisoned, my health stolen from me and loss of income and promotion potential.