Jamila Hafaiedh currently has a waitlist for new clients.
There are always times in life when insecurities, fears or a crisis can occur. In these times it can be helpful to clarify arising questions in an individual setting. It is my intention to offer psychological support in difficult times, while also highlighting your personal strengths and resources.
I have experience in working with children and adolescents, as well as with adults. At the moment I offer online counselling (not covered by insurance), but since I know that finding a psychotherapist can be confusing and frustrating, I am also happy to help you find a suitable therapy place if needed (see website www.mytherafi.com).
- Years in Practice: 4 Years
- Membership: Federation of Swiss Psychologists / Member
- Training: Applied Psychology / 2020
- School Issues
- Education and Learning Disabilities
- Coping Skills
- Peer Relationships
I also speak: German and Swiss German
- Children (6 to 10)
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Positive Psychology