Add new comment

If you have been directly harmed because of psych diagnosis (not JUST by drugs -- there is a huge array of kinds of harm, we know) OR if a loved one has OR if you are a professional who has seen the harm first had and/or hates being caught in a system that requires use of psych diagnosis, you may file a complaint. Since this has not been done before, as far as we know, there is no way of knowing the likely outcome.

There is no "complaints procedure" yet. I have to be very careful about what I post publicly, but anyone interested in filing a complaint should email me through the contact form on this page for me, and I will reply privately if you send your email address.