Find a Therapist
Find a Therapist
Find a Psychiatrist
Find a Therapy Group
Find a Treatment Facility
Ethics and Morality
Law and Crime
Race and Ethnicity
Sport and Competition
Low Sexual Desire
The Voice of Reason
Everyone engages in self-talk. But much depends on the way we do it.
Give a Gift
Experts by Topic
Index of Blogs
Top 25 List: October 2012
The more popular reads of the month.
8. Six Things You Need to Know About Life Change
There's almost nothing you can't alter yet there's a cost for every alteration.
1. Awesome: E Pluribus Unum
We are all the same, and each of us is unique, in death and in life.
3. The Social Skill That Can Change Your Life
Six easy ways to remember names and faces
4. Four Signs That Healthy Love Is On Its Way
How to find love that can last
12. How to Turn Off Your Worrying
Control worrying by controlling your brain's worry patterns.
5. You Are Who You Date
People incorporate their romantic interests' flaws into their self-concepts.
2. What a Woman's Walk Says about Her
Women at peak levels of fertility have sexier gaits
6. ‘I Love My Husband, But Not Passionately’
Four roads to being with the one you love
9. Soy and Seizures
Risks for people with Alzheimer's, Down Syndrome, Fragile X, and Autism
10. Sex and the Single Primate
A pretty face can lead men to take greater risks.
11. How to Respond to Negativity
A three-step process for effectively turning around negative people
7. Are You A Pursuer or A Distancer?
What happens when pursuers meet distancers.
13. Bad News for Atheists
Sally Quinn's spiritual journey to nowhere
21. Seven Keys to Long-Term Relationship Success
7 keys to making your love last
14. The Hard Romantic Choice
‘I never had a one-night stand, but I yearn for a profound extramarital affair.'
16. Your Face’s Sex-Typed Messages
How sex-typing affects the way others see you
17. Seize Control of Your Dreams
Four myths and one surprising fact about sleep
25. Relationship Trouble?
What to do when your partner won't change
18. Facebook-Stalking Your Ex: Or, How NOT to Move On
Why keeping tabs on an old flame can prevent you from going forward
15. Flirt vs. Tease: What's the Difference?
Is there a morality to flirting?
19. Ten Things Not Worth Tolerating
Be happier and more productive when you stop putting up with these 10 issues.
22. How Memories Influence Behavior
Which product experiences will bring luxury brand consumers back again?
23. I'm Sexy and I Feel Great About Me
Sexualization and a woman’s self-esteem
24. For Lasting Love: Say These Words to Your Honey
What you say can predict the future of your relationship.
20. Love, Sex, and the Brain
Does neuroscience hold the key to a lifetime of passionate love?
A Designer Dog Maker Regrets His Creation
What to Do When You Feel Rejected
What Happens When a Psychopath Falls in Love
Are You a Jerk or a Pushover?
If You Are The Target of Narcissistic Abuse