Find a Therapist
Find a Therapist
Find a Psychiatrist
Find a Therapy Group
Find a Treatment Facility
Ethics and Morality
Law and Crime
Race and Ethnicity
Sport and Competition
Low Sexual Desire
Beyond Happiness: The Upside of Feeling Down
Negative emotions help us change our lives
Give a Gift
Experts by Topic
Index of Blogs
Top 25 List: March 2012
8. The Five Fears We All Live By
When we know where they really come from, we can start to control them.
1. Five Things Not to Say to a Special Needs Parent
If you don't have anything nice to say, duct tape your mouth.
3. Why Women Can't Find a Good Man
The frustrations of dating.
4. Why the Spark Fades in a Relationship
What prompts the shift from helpless love to deep disinterest?
12. Why French Kids Don't Have ADHD
A lesson from Europe on behavior-regulation.
5. What Tears Relationships Apart
Avoid these actions and you may live happily.
2. The Ecstasy of Exercise
Exploring a little secret about women and exercise.
6. How to Ruin a Romantic Relationship
Destroying a relationship is easier than you may think.
9. The Wrong Reason to Get Married
And the right way to think about it.
10. How Threat Emotions Cause Us to Misread Our Partner
What happens when we operate in an angry or anxious mindset?
11. Nothing in Their Heads
Debunking the Doyen et al. claims regarding the elderly-priming study.
7. Why Is It Socially Acceptable to Be Bad at Math?
And unacceptable to be bad at reading?
13. How Da Vinci Got His Ideas
Looking for patterns and images to blend with your thoughts.
21. Bipolar Disorder and Creativity
Why bipolar disorder is so common.
14. Habits of Highly Effective Complainers
There are ways to get attention, and ways to get ignored. Learn the difference.
16. Why People Are the Opposite of What They Appear
The ego defense mechanism of reaction formation.
17. Why Facebook Is Killing God
Religion has no answer for narcissism
25. Want a Better Life? Read a Book
Reading to improve your life.
18. What’s Your Intimacy Quotient?
Take a 6-question quiz to find out how capable you are of intimacy
15. When to Meditate, Or Not
Expert advice on when to meditate, and when not to.
19. Successful Psychopaths
22. Sexless Marriage Is Surprisingly Common
Why are so many spouses losing interest in sex?
23. The Reality of Cheating
Does being in love lead men to cheat?
24. Will the Real Iranians Please Stand up?
Bravo exploitation continues with the Shahs of Sunset.
20. Has Coddling Our Kids Set Them Up for Failure?
Research says we should let children do difficult things
The Surprising Source of Our Sexual Morals
10 Habits of Happy Couples
The (Only) 5 Fears We All Share
Does Being a Parent Really Make You Happier?
How to Tell a Sociopath from a Psychopath