Are anxiety and stress controlling your life, limiting your daily activities, and causing you to have persistent anxious thoughts? I am here to help you and provide a safe space where together we focus on developing effective coping skills that can help you rise above depression, learn to control anxiety and stress, recover from trauma (including racial trauma), and overcome perfectionism.
I can provide a safe space where together we focus on skills that promote resiliency in the face of life’s challenges. My therapeutic approach is trauma-informed, racial-focused, and culturally sensitive. I can support you by using a variety of approaches including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, and Dialectical Behavioural Therapy.
You can book directly on the website for a free 15-minute consultation, during which you can ask questions, share your desired goals for counselling, and can examine if we can be a good fit in therapy together.
- Session Fee: $125 per session
Pay By: ACH Bank transfer, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Canada Life | Great-West Life
- Green Shield Canada
- Medavie Blue Cross
Contact your provider to see if RCT-Cs are part of your plan, and to verify how you are compensated for counselling services.
Email me or call (782) 800-0972 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 3 Years
- Prelicense: Nova Scotia / RCT-C20-053
- School: Yorkville University
- Year Graduated: 2020
- Supervisor: Elizabeth Berlasso
- Supervisor Licence: Nova Scotia / RCT-04-005
- Licence No. and Province: 10253 College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO)
- Self Esteem
- Racial Identity
- Coping Skills
- Life Transitions
- Peer Relationships
- Relationship Issues
- School Issues
- Trauma and PTSD
Ethnicity: Black and Other Racial or Ethnic Background
I also speak: Farsi
- Racial Justice Allied
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Cognitive Processing (CPT)
- Culturally Sensitive
- Dialectical Behavior (DBT)
- Trauma Focused