Taryn views therapy as a collaborative approach where both the client and therapist work together to resolve conflict and achieve personal goals. Taryn’s theoretical orientation can be described as an eclectic and integrative approach that combines aspects of various therapeutic modalities.
Taryn tailors therapy towards individual needs and works with her clients to foster feelings of safety while still challenging them to work through areas of difficulty. At this time, Taryn is only offering services virtually.
Pay By: ACH Bank transfer, American Express, Mastercard, Visa
My fees are not covered by OHIP, but services may be covered by private insurance or extended health insurance plans.
Email me or call (437) 747-6886 with questions.
- Prelicense: Ontario / 11220
- School: Ontario Institute for Studies in Education (OISE)
- Supervisor: Daniel Pauly
- Supervisor Licence: Ontario / 005615
- Membership: Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association (CCPA) / 11243511
- Degree: Queen's University / Bachelor of Arts (Honours)
- Year graduated: 2018
- Alcohol Use
- Coping Skills
- Family Conflict
- Men's Issues
- Peer Relationships
- Racial Identity
- Relationship Issues
- Substance Use
- Video Game Addiction
- Women's Issues
Types of Therapy