Times can be tough. We have all been "there"... struggling to make sense of the challenges life can throw at us. I believe we can get through anything, but having proper support and an opportunity to reflect on these life circumstances certainly helps. As your therapist, I hold space for you as you navigate this trying time and help you recognize your potential and share the belief you will get through it. I am passionate about helping people and supporting them as they evolve and develop through the ups and downs called "Life". Together, we can uncover your skills and build strength to stay motived and pursue your goals.
I am a Canadian Certified Counsellor and Registered Counselling Therapist providing private counselling services to teens and adults in the areas of trauma, anxiety, depression, anger, conflict mediation, grief, relationships, sexuality, sexual orientation, parenting, abuse, stress and career counselling.
I can help you by providing strategies, insights, and resources so that you can cope better, see clearer, and start creating meaningful change. My approach will be honest, supportive, and judgment-free. I look forward to hearing from you and to help you get started on your journey of returning to your best self.
- Session Fee: $125 per session
- Couples Session Fee: $140 per session
Pay By: ACH Bank transfer, Cash
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Plans Covering RCT
Clients pay directly and are provided with a receipt to submit for reimbursement. Check plan for Registered Counselling Therapist coverage.
Email me or call (782) 400-0448 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 13 Years
- Licence: Nova Scotia / RCT17-010
- School: Acadia University
- Year Graduated: 2010
I've been working as a teacher and High School Counsellor in HRM for the past 15 years. I have been doing private counselling since 2015.
- Licence No. and Province: RCT 17-010 Nova Scotia College of Counselling Therapists
- Licence No. and Province: 3500 Canadian Counselling Psychotherapy Association CCC
- Anger Management
- Behavioural Issues
- Borderline Personality (BPD)
- Career Guidance
- Coping Skills
- Domestic Abuse
- Domestic Violence
- Family Conflict
- Marital and Premarital
- Peer Relationships
- Relationship Issues
- School Issues
- Self Esteem
- Teen Violence
- Weight Loss
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Clinical Supervision and Qualified Supervisors
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)