Having a safe space to talk about life challenges can help you find different perspectives and ways to move forward. Together we can navigate what is getting in the way of your happiness. The pandemic has taken its toll and challenged coping skills. You do not have to suffer from anxiety and depression. There are effective ways to work with their impact. You have it within you to find your way forward.
I work with a number of evidence-based therapies, however the primary indicator of a good therapy experience is the relationship we build. I will work with you to build a safe, trusting and supportive relationship while challenging you to make changes in your life to enhance your well-being.
Emotional pain can be relentless but there are ways to be free of it. You do not have to do this on your own. Having someone to share your pain with can be the first step in feeling better.
- Session Fee: $150 per session
- Couples Session Fee: $175 per session
Pay By: ACH Bank transfer
Clients can pay by e-transfer and be reimbursed through their insurance companies that cover social work services.
Email me or call (647) 424-0479 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 45 Years
- Membership: Ontario College of Social Workers & Social Service Workers
- School: University of Toronto
- Year Graduated: 1978
- Licence No. and Province: 322628 OCSWSSW
- Licence No. and Province: 322628 Nova Scotia College of Social Workers
- Coping Skills
- DBT for Emotional and Binge-Eating
- DBT for Working with Anxiety and Negative Thinking
- Family Conflict
- Life Transitions
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Women's Issues
- Mood Disorders
Ethnicity: Asian and Black
- Elders (65+)
- Bisexual Allied
- Body Positivity
- Gay Allied
- Lesbian Allied
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Compassion Focused
- Dialectical Behavior (DBT)
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Positive Psychology