Accepted Insurance Plans
- Blue Cross
- Membership: Ontario College of Social Workers & Social Service Workers
- School: University of New England
- Certificate: Center for the Treatment and Study of Anxiety at the University of Pennsylvania
- Membership: Ontario Association of Social Workers / 21813
Shaina Charles's Groups
Parent & Caregiver Support Group
A monthly virtual support group for parents and caregivers with a child experiencing OCD. Completely free, virtual and peer-led, this group is for you if you need to be reminded you're not alone in the OCD journey!
Peer Mentorship Program
This virtual program aims to reduce the feelings of being misunderstood, shame, stigma, and isolation that many individuals with OCD experience. Through pairing an OCD North graduate with someone new to the OCD recovery journey, individuals have the opportunity to share knowledge and build community and relationships. This program is the chance to meet that other person who truly gets it and can relate to what you're going through on a deeper level. Simply put, the Mentorship Support Program is another opportunity to beat OCD!
This virtual, 10-week program, facilitated by an Exposure and Ritual Prevention therapist, provides the opportunity for adults with lived experiences with OCD to come together in a group setting and learn tools and skills that will help them in their OCD recovery journey. Starting Wednesday, March 1st at 6:00 pm EST, the ERP Group is an excellent and cost-effective alternative if individual ERP treatment is not feasible.
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Thinking Disorders
- Children (6 to 10)
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Exposure Response Prevention (ERP)