Sage Riley currently has a waitlist for new clients.
Hello, I'm Sage, (he/him) & I will provide you with respect, safety, empathy, validation, understanding, patience, attentive listening, support of your natural inalienable human rights & your self-determination. I'm trained in and/or certified in many therapeutic modalities, including: Narrative, Trauma, CBT, Brief Solution-Focused, Coaching, Spiritual Counselling & 1st Nations. I can help you identify false beliefs, or remove barriers on your path & help you navigate through these challenging times while balancing your individuality & obligations while on your individual journey. I do not practice Social Work outside of Canada.
I'm your ally & supporter. I work to help you self-empower (body), self-determine, discover your true self (spirit), to heal inner wounds (emotions), to remove false beliefs (mind) & barriers to your success as you understand it. As I'm 1st Nations we can also integrate the use of a 1st Nations Medicine Wheel approach.
Therapists/Registered Social Workers (longer term), Counsellors (shorter-term), Consultants, coaches, mentors, family, & friends may help us, but in the end we can only help ourselves. No one else can solve our issues. My goal is to guide you to help yourself. Contact me, first call is free; let's start a conversation to clear a pathway to your true self.
“Hello, My name is Sage and I offer Life-Coaching, Counselling. I'm committed to your Self-Determination and Self-Empowerment. ”
- Cost per Session: Up to $200
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: ACH Bank transfer, Cash, Mastercard, Paypal, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Your employer may cover Registered Social Workers.
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 16 Years
- Membership: Ontario College of Social Workers & Social Service Workers
- School: York University, MA (3 yrs)
- Year Graduated: 2003
- Certificate: Ontario College Of Art and Design University / Associate Degree, Dip. (4yrs)
- Certificate Date: 1989
- Certificate: University of Victoria / BSW (4 yrs)
- Certificate Date: 1998
- Trauma and PTSD
- Bipolar Disorder
- Life Transitions
- Stigmatized. Marginalized. Racialized. Creatives.
Faith: Other Spiritual or Religious Affiliations
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Structuralist, Spiritual Counselling.
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)