Rahel-Leigh Peckett is not currently accepting new clients.
Whether you have experienced a traumatic event or are finding it difficult to cope with the stressors in your life, individual counselling may be right for you. I offer a safe, caring, and non-judgmental environment in which to share your thoughts and feelings. I support clients to identify and challenge unhelpful patterns, enhance self-esteem, maintain safe relationships, and utilize healthy coping strategies.
I use a variety of trauma-informed therapeutic approaches to help my clients restore balance in their lives. I look forward to discussing your concerns and working with you to create a plan for achieving your wellness goals.
- Cost per Session: $140
Pay By: ACH Bank transfer
Clients pay session fees directly to me and I issue an official receipt for clients to submit to their carrier for reimbursement.
Email me or call (844) 332-1454 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 20 Years
- Membership: Ontario College of Social Workers & Social Service Workers
- School: University of Toronto
- Year Graduated: 2002
- Certificate: Fraser Training (EMDRIA-Approved) / EMDR Training
- Certificate Date: 2011
- Certificate: The Traumatology Institute (Canada) / Clinical Traumatologist
- Certificate Date: 2013
- Trauma and PTSD
- Coping Skills
- Domestic Violence
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Sexual Abuse
- Mood Disorders
- Thinking Disorders
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Trauma Focused