I focus heavily on your individual values and helping you discover a meaning-centered life. I believe that therapies and the therapeutic relationship are as unique as the individual, while one style may suit you, it may not suit others. I am mindful of each individual who walks through the door.
I help clients with anxiety, relationship challenges, depression, grief/loss, stress, and burnout/compassion fatigue. Additionally, I specialize in working with First Responders and PTSD/Trauma.
I offer reduced rate counselling services (under supervision of Oliver Vertes) please visit www.quest-therapy.ca for more information.
Call or Email Oliver Vertes for a free 15 minute consultation now - (289) 210-4982
- Session Fee: $150 per session
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: ACH Bank transfer, American Express, Cash, Mastercard, Visa
Confirm with your insurance company prior to your sessions if Registered Psychotherapy is covered under your benefits.
Email me or call (289) 210-4982 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 10 Years
- Licence: Ontario / 002159
- School: Niagara University
- Year Graduated: 2013
- Membership: Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association (CCPA) / 10009465
- Membership: Ontario Association of Mental Health Professionals (OAMHP) / 3761-G
- Trauma and PTSD
- Relationship Issues
- Career Guidance
- Coping Skills
- Life Coaching
- Life Transitions
- Marital and Premarital
- Men's Issues
- Peer Relationships
- Self Esteem
- Sports Performance
I also speak: Hungarian
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Cognitive Processing (CPT)
- Critical Incident Stress Management
- Family / Marital
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
Last Modified: 1 Dec 2022