Michelle Quinlan currently has a waitlist for new clients.
Supporting people to thrive in their intimate lives is one of my passions. I offer counselling services to people struggling with concerns related to sexuality and relationships, and those seeking to overcome the impact of past traumatic experiences.
My style is client-centred and integrative, drawing on numerous theories and techniques to help you achieve your goals. With compassionate curiosity, I strive to help uncover and transform the obstacles that get in the way of growth, healing, and connection.
I provide a respectful and affirming space with regard to gender, sexual orientation, erotic, and relational diversity. Whatever brings you to therapy, I aspire to provide you a space to explore your heart and mind, heal from painful past experiences, and move beyond perceived limitations toward a greater sense of wholeness and possibility.
- Session Fee: $140 per session
- Couples Session Fee: $150 per session
Pay By: ACH Bank transfer, Cash, Cheque
Insurance may cover all or a portion of costs for counselling services. Please verify coverage prior to scheduling your first appointment.
Email me or call (709) 703-4408 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 9 Years
- Certificate: CCPA
- School: Naropa University, Boulder, CO
- Year Graduated: 2015
- Licence No. and Province: 17663 British Columbia Association of Clinical Counsellors
- Degree: Memorial University of Newfoundland / MSc - Medicine/Neuroscience
- Year graduated: 2008
- Sex Therapy
- Relationship Issues
- Substance Use
- Gender-Related Concerns
- Marital and Premarital
- Men's Issues
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Out of Control Sexual Behavior ("Sex Addiction")
- Sexual Abuse
- Trauma and PTSD
- Women's Issues
- Body Positivity
- Gay Allied
- HIV / AIDS Allied
- Intersex Allied
- Lesbian Allied
- Non-Binary Allied
- Open Relationships Non-Monogamy
- Racial Justice Allied
- Sex Worker Allied
- Sex-Positive, Kink Allied
- Transgender Allied
Types of Therapy
- Developmental Model of Relationship Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior (DBT)
- Emotionally Focused
- Experiential Therapy
- Intersystems Sex Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Psychobiological Approach Couple Therapy