I am a Certified Canadian Counsellor with the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association. I have also worked in the school system for the past 10 years as a special education teacher. My main focus is on relationship development with adolescents (families), behavioral interventions, and anxiety reduction strategies. I am also an ally for the LGBT2Q+ community. I have recently dedicated time studying gender and sexuality counselling, e-therapy counselling, and trauma informed practices.
I am currently accepting new clients in Newfoundland Labrador for video/telephone counselling. If you want to set up an appointment or reach out to ask any questions about my services, please feel free to email me.
I recognize and value that each individual's needs are unique and intersectional. I hope to empower those individuals who are struggling, to acquire a fuller understanding of themselves, to address concerns, and/or reduce negative symptoms.
- Session Fee: $100 per session
Pay By: ACH Bank transfer, American Express, Cash, Cheque, Discover, Mastercard, Paypal, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Blue Cross
- Canada Life | Great-West Life
- Great-West Life
- Green Shield Canada
- Medavie Blue Cross
Providers usually recognize at least one of my certifications (C.C.C., M.Ed, N.D.). Please contact me for questions.
Email me or call (709) 501-8580 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 4 Years
- Licence: Newfoundland and Labrador / 13353274
- School: Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Year Graduated: 2018
I am a Canadian Certified Counsellor (CCC), naturopath (N.D) and educator with background in special education
- Degree: Memorial University of Newfoundland / Bachelor of Education
- Year graduated: 2012
- Membership: Academy of Naturopaths and Naturotherapists of Canada / 22-6694
- Member Since: 2022
- Anger Management
- Coping Skills
- Education and Learning Disabilities
- Peer Relationships
- School Issues
- Suicidal Ideation
- Personality Disorders
- Thinking Disorders
- Children (6 to 10)
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Compassion Focused
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)