Janine Orlando is not currently accepting new clients.
I am a school counselor, university lecturer and fitness educator, holding an Honors Bachelor of Psychology, a Bachelor of Education, a Master of Counseling, a Certificate in Sport Psychology, and a Ph.D. in Education with a focus on Mindfulness in Education.
I have 24 years of experience serving as a Teacher and School Counselor at public schools in British Columbia. I am a Registered Clinical Counselor and Registered Counsellor for Crime Victim Assistance as well as a practicing BCRPA Personal Trainer, Sport Nutrition Specialist and Yoga Teacher in Langley.
I use a holistic approach to wellbeing to support clients in moving forward, including Mindfulness based practices, Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT), nutrition and fitness planning and other approaches that are appropriate for each client.
- Cost per Session: $120 - $180
Pay By: Paypal
- Years in Practice: 28 Years
- Licence: British Columbia / 3027
- School: Simon Fraser University
- Year Graduated: 1994
- Certificate: Marshall University / Masters in Counselling
- Certificate Date: 1994
- Certificate: University of Windsor / Bachelors in Education
- Certificate Date: 1997
- Family Conflict
- Coping Skills
- Life Coaching
- Life Transitions
- Peer Relationships
- Relationship Issues
- School Issues
- Self Esteem
- Children (6 to 10)
Types of Therapy
- Clinical Supervision and Qualified Supervisors
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Family / Marital
- Positive Psychology
- Reality Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
- Wholistic approach to wellbeing