Does it feel like you haven’t been yourself lately? Do you have a hard time saying ‘no’ to others? Are you struggling to build motivation and momentum to reach your goals? Too often, we put others’ needs ahead of our own. Sometimes, this is due to necessity – such as prioritizing your children’s needs or balancing a demanding career. Over time, we can get stuck in patterns of behaviour and thinking and it can be hard to identify other ways to do things. It can be challenging when the image we project for the public doesn't match how we feel inside.
I understand that anxiety, depression, and stress can make seemingly simple things feel overwhelming, cause disruption in your life, and get in the way of being the person you want to be. I work with people who are feeling stuck, who want to make changes in their lives, but aren't sure how or where to start.
Change can be uncomfortable; staying the same can be uncomfortable, too. Together, we will identify your goals, overcome obstacles, and work at your pace. Discovering your personal ideal balance and equipping you with the tools to successfully meet challenges that arise can have positive effects on all areas of your life. I look forward to hearing from you!
- Session Fee: $120 per session
- Couples Session Fee: $175 per session
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: Cash, Mastercard, Visa
- Years in Practice: 2 Years
- Licence: Ontario / 009876
- School: Yorkville University
- Year Graduated: 2021
Over 5 years' experience in case management, specifically with addictions and mental health and their effects on the workplace.
- Degree: Brock University / Bachelor of Arts (Psychology, Honours, First Class Standing)
- Year graduated: 2012
- Degree: Mohawk College / Post Graduate Certificate - Concurrent Disorders
- Year graduated: 2013
"Elizabeth and I met while studying at Yorkville University. She always demonstrated a high level of commitment and dedication to her studies. No doubt her clients benefit from her committed and dedicated mental health care."
- Trauma and PTSD
- Coping Skills
- Family Conflict
- Life Transitions
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Relationship Issues
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior (DBT)
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
- Trauma Focused