Psychologist, MA, PhD
Dr. Bita rose to prominence in the late 2000's, initially famed for her renowned contributions to thousands of Canadians' mental health recovery and continues to impact her community to this day. Dr. Bita has since expanded her scope as a clinical psychologist, by successfully founding Clinic Dr. Bita, authoring 3 Amazon-Selling self-help books, and even appearing on Live Radio.
Dr. Bita is a clinical psychologist with over 15 years of experience. She has contributed 2 of the most important discoveries in her field. She initially documented the devastating effects of social isolation among immigrants, and how this reinforces tribalism, a finding with possible use in National Defense.
She continued on to her second discovery: stress positively impacts sexual activity in the short run, but hinders it in the long-run. As of this discovery, sex therapy has never been the same. Her latest book is out: Stress Free in 8 Steps
- Years in Practice: 15+ Years
- School: Concordia University
- Year Graduated: 2009
- License and Province: 5333 Ontario
- Please note: Licence province differs from primary location province.
- Cost per Session: $190 - $250
Pay By: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Mastercard, Paypal, Visa, Wire
Accepted Insurance Plans
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- License No. and State: 10884-07 Order of Psychologists of Quebec
- Relationship Issues
- Sex Therapy
- Anger Management
- Behavioural Issues
- Chronic Pain
- Drug Abuse
- Internet Addiction
- Sexual Abuse
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Suicidal Ideation
- Video Game Addiction
I also speak: Farsi, German and French
- Preteens / Tweens (11 to 13)
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
- Online Counselling