I have had a private counseling practice for over 25 years and am an experienced, accomplished and compassionate clinical social worker and clinical supervisor. I also designed and teach two workshop series at the University of Toronto on "Managing Anxiety" and "Finding Resilience."
My goal is to help you to improve your quality of life by helping you to build your resilience and coping skills.
I am currently providing telephone and online counseling. As a member of the OCSWSSW and OASW, my fees are covered by most extended health insurance plans.
- Cost per Session: $175
All insurance claims are to be made by the client. An official receipt will be provided for remittance.
Email me or call (647) 697-6341 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 29 Years
- Membership: Ontario College of Social Workers & Social Service Workers
- School: Boston University School of Social Work
- Year Graduated: 1981
- Coping Skills
- Family Conflict
- Life Coaching
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
Types of Therapy
- Clinical Supervision and Qualified Supervisors
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Positive Psychology
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)