Therapy is an opportunity to learn more about mental health, to learn more yourself, and to apply that knowledge to make self-directed changes. It can also be a great place to just be heard or validated, and to help you organize your thoughts and ideas in response to stressful situations. Whether you or a family member are living with a serious mental health challenge such as anxiety, depression, borderline personality disorder, PTSD etc., or just experiencing a hard time adjusting to life's challenges - I've built years of experience working with clients overcome similar challenges in a variety of professional environments.
Now, I specialize in brief, evidence-based therapies that provide immediate relief, yet make lasting changes in your life and provide resiliency for future challenges. Specifically, I draw on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy. My approach to working with families and children is strongly grounded in attachment research.
Through a client centered, evidenced-based practice approach to personal growth, My passion is working with you to apply your motivations, passions, and strengths to overcoming adversity and building lasting change. If you're interested, please don't hesitate to contact me for a free consultation to help decide if therapy is right for you.
- Cost per Session: $100 - $160
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: ACH Bank transfer, American Express, Mastercard, Paypal, Visa, Wire
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Alberta Blue Cross
- Blue Cross
- Canada Life | Great-West Life
- Green Shield Canada
- iA Financial Group
Please contact me for insurance information.
Email me or call (226) 400-3633 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 2 Years
- Membership: Ontario College of Social Workers & Social Service Workers
- School: University of Windsor
- Year Graduated: 2018
I am registered to practice in both Ontario and British Columbia.
- Licence No. and Province: 15464 British Columbia College of Social Workers
- Trauma and PTSD
- Anger Management
- Behavioural Issues
- Borderline Personality (BPD)
- Family Conflict
- Relationship Issues
- Suicidal Ideation
Faith: Other Spiritual or Religious Affiliations
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior (DBT)
- Exposure Response Prevention (ERP)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
- Trauma Focused