When I realized that I've been blogging here at Psychology Today for over three years, and have racked up almost 3 million views over the years, I thought it might be fun to look back and see which posts pulled in the most attention. So here's an end-of-year countdown of my greatest hits here on PT.
8. French Women = Sexual Predators? Have French women become sexual predators?
7. Why Do Breasts Mesmerize? What explains the transcendent power of breasts?
4. An Inconvenient Truth: Sexual Monogamy Kills Male Libido Human beings are evolved for sex lives full of novelty.
3. A Modest Proposal (Now Serving Seniors) Obama wants to kill old people! And eat them.
2. Mysteries of Masturbation When it comes to sex, careful how you ask. And the whopper, coming in at over half a million views: