12 Hints It's Time to Get Out of Your Relationship
Is it time to get out of your relationship?
Posted Aug 04, 2010
- You can't stand the sight of them and they make your skin crawl
- You are afraid of them
- Friends keep telling you to get out
- They are mean to the children
- The children are afraid of them
- You can't remember anything good about them
- You no longer enjoy anything with them or look forward to doing anything with them
- They come in the door and your heart sinks
- You don't want to go out with them with friends or family because they are too embarrassing
- They keep making promises they don't keep
- You're no longer proud of them
- Quirks you originally found amusing are now embarrassing to you
They keep violating the restraining order you put on them
There's good and news about this list:
- The good news, you're not alone if this applies to your relationship and there probably are people who would want to help you make the break when you decide to do it.
- The bad news for you - if any of the list applies, it is probably not going to get any better by itself.
- The bad news for me - my wife came up with the list.
- "Just Listen" Discover the Secret to Getting Through to Absolutely Anyone (Hint: the other person can't do this)
- The 6 Secrets of a Lasting Relationship: How to Fall in Love Again...and Stay There (Hint: If they're 12 for 12, go fall in love with someone else)