Control Yourself!

Train your brain like a bicep.

#Huh? Twitter Helps With Willpower

Let your fingers do the typing to lose those extra lbs.

This is Your Brain on Fructose

Find out which sugars play havoc on the brain.

3 Shortcuts to Better New Year's Resolutions

Nearly half of Americans make New Year's Resolutions. But 92% of them fail. Here's how to be the other 8%.